/

Monday 23 March 2015

Giddy Bowl **REVIEW**

If I said to you children, eating and no mess in the same sentence I am sure you wouldn't believe me, well that is until you see the Giddy Bowl!

The Giddy bowl is a non spill bowl which was originally intended for use on aeroplanes and boats. The Giddy Bowl works as the inner bowl rotates to always stay level, so no matter what position you hold it in, the food in the bowl stays upright – no spills, no mess. The outer shell can also be used as a handy colander/strainer by simply un-clipping the inner bowl.



As we have been mostly doing baby led weaning with Evelyn I often pop a few bits in a bowl for her to pick at for a snack and these mostly always end up on the floor with one swoop so I was really intrigued to see if the Giddy bowl would really work.... It DID it didn't matter how many times she bumped it to it crawling around or tipped it up the bowl always rotated around to keep the contents inside!

The bowl features a handle around the whole bowl which is large and chunky and easily gripped by little hands and therefore can carried around easily. It also comes with a lid making it easy to take along with you perhaps in the car or to pop into your bag for a snack later on. 

The bowl is currently available in 2 colours pink and yellow or blue and green, both are bright and funky. The Giddy bowl is also dishwasher safe making it easy and quick to clean after each use. 


Of course the bowl isn't magic and if thrown or spun around by an adult very quickly then some food may escape. These bowls are designed for children who wobble about as they walk around or may accidentally trip or skip around with there food in hand.

I can see this bowl being really handy in the summer when Evelyn is toddling around outside and wants to carry around a snack. Im sure this will save us from many tears when food usually falls in the mud and can't be eaten! It would be perfect for picnics too! 


Do you think this is a product you would find useful? 

xXx

 * I was not paid for this review. All opinions given are my own.
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on xJessLegresleyx@hotmail.com.

25 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! My youngest is just learning to feed himself at 8 months and that's definitely something I would use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a Giddy bowl. Perfect for toddlers who never sit down for a meal. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea, I know this would be been useful when my two were babies. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing. Things really have come a long way since I weaned my boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to say exactly the same as Jen! There was nothing as funky as this when my boys were little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever little feeding device

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is a fantastic idea , will be looking for these when im in the weaning stage with my upcoming new baby x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea!! If only they had those when my kids were at the weaning stage x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very clever invention. I'm sure that this will be very useful for babies and toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a handy thing! I could have done with one of these for my by when he was a bit smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so clever! Great idea and perfect for out and about as well as at home, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic idea! Wish they had these when my 2 were small! Would have saved a whole heap of cleaning up lol! x

    Lucie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant idea this is x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a clever invention! Shame my little ones are too old for this now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never seen these before .. they look fantastic and what an ingenious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what an ingenious idea - would have made life easier when I had my little people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Genius! How is this not more popular?

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a clever idea, I love how people are thinking of so many clever little things to help kiddos x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a clever thing and I need one with Sebby - he is terrible for picking his bowl up and spilling the contents everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like a great innovation to stop babies trowing their food on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great idea, so many new things from when mine were little.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a clever contraption. I can't tell you how handy one of those would have been when my son was toddling around with goldfish crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. those bowls look awesome anything to stop mess aye!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks great, shame it wasn't about when I needed it

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the idea of this bowl. With baby getting more and more interesting in self-feeding I should really buy one for us too.

    ReplyDelete