/

Monday 22 September 2014

Bakedin Cinnamon swirl kit **REVIEW**

I love baking!! So when we were offered a Cinnamon Swirl kit from the lovely people at Bakedin I couldn't wait to try it out!


Bakedin are all about Less fuss, No waste and Great taste. 

BakedIn is based in Basingstoke, North Hampshire, and was founded in June 2013 by three friends. Their ethos is core to what they do, and they take pride in seeking out quality produce to use in their products. Bakedin also hate wasting good food, and so providing exactly the right quantities of all the dry ingredients needed makes a lot of sense (as well as saving you time weighing things out).

When our kit arrived and I opened it I was instantly greeted with the delicious smell of cinnamon! I then noticed the kit contained everything I needed bar a few basic ingredients that I already had in the house and even contained the baking tins! Each high quality ingredient was in its own little clear bag and clearly labeled with what it was. 


The kit came with really REALLY easy to follow instructions that coupled with the pre-weighed and clearly labeled ingredients made baking so simple anyone could do it. 


and best of all they tasted TOTALLY DELICIOUS!! Honestly the whole house filled with the smell of them cooking and the smell didn't disappoint. They were soft yet a little crispy on the outside, full of cinnamon in the swirl and melted in your mouth. Priced at just £6.95 these are a great price considering this kit made 12 large swirls!


I really do recommend trying out a Bakedin kit for yourself I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Find out all about this kit and all of the other baking kits here on their website - 


Or keep up to date with all the latest products and news from Bakedin on one of their social media pages here - 


Which kit do you like the sound of the most from their website? 

xXx

* I was not paid for this review. All opinions given are my own.
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on xJessLegresleyx@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. What a great kit! I like that you get everything you need!
    I like the look of the Chocolate Brownie Kit....Yummy! x

    ReplyDelete